Wednesday 28 March 2012

On the Perils of the Demon Wine

It's rather easy, after a glass of red, to get a bit carried away with online seed/plant/shoe ordering.

Which is why it's even better that I have acquired second lottie. Since after the weekend's digging, and planting of three potato trenches I realised that that if we still had only Allotment No.1 we'd be eating nothing but spuds til June. Now I'm proud of my Irish ancestors, but a potato only diet?

Three trenches equaled 2 trays of seed potatoes in New Lottie. Now I've just got to find time to plant the remaining 5 trays(!), which is going to fill the workable area, before the rain starts again next week.




Oh, and get some green stuff going on Lottie No.1

And find a home for 3 black currant bushes. And dig out nettles....

Stay muddy

No comments:

Post a Comment